Wednesday, February 16, 2011

God Recovers Missing Lady, After Six Months

“…With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible” – Matthew 11:28.

It was like a prolonged nightmare, which eventually ended in joy, laughter and songs. Mrs. Stella Ezenwata, who worships at the Watchman Fellowship Centre, Abagana, Awka Diocese, had just given out her daughter in marriage, and there was joy and gladness in the family.

But on the eve of the girl’s departure with her husband to the Northern city of Maiduguri where the husband resides, she suddenly got missing, mysteriously.  There was alarm and panic in the family. The mother suspected the evil hands of the devil and his agents, and solicited prayers, which were made continually on behalf of the missing girl.








































Mrs Stella Ezenwata Testifying


A few months later, it was announced that the servant of God, the General Overseer of the Watchman, Pastor A.C. Ohanebo, was coming to Onitsha for a programme. Mrs. Ezenwata was glad to hear that, and when she arrived for the programme, she ensured she sat at a very vantage point, so she could hear the man of God very well.

 After receiving the prayers and claiming the prophecies made at the programme, she went home satisfied that God had intervened in her matter. And the following day, her daughter returned. Recently, at a combined fellowship in Awka, she shared the testimony of this great divine deliverance. She declared:

NOT too long ago, some people came to ask for my daughter’s hand in marriage. Since my daughter accepted, all the marriage rites were performed, and she left with her husband’s people.

Then on a Tuesday, she came to inform me that she would be travelling with her husband to Maiduguri where he stays. Now, there was no sign of trouble before we went to bed that night.  She had retired to her room with her sibling while I went into mine to sleep.

By 5.00am the following day, I woke up and after my prayers, I prepared pap for breakfast. I then went into her room only to find out that she wasn’t there. I only saw her younger brother who was lying on the floor. I asked him where his sister was and he answered that she was there just a while ago, so I thought she had just gone out or something.

 After some time, I went out and by the time I returned to the house again, she had still not returned. Indeed, throughout that day, and the following day, she was nowhere to be found. I became seriously worried and began to look for her. Initially, I thought it was a light thing, until many days passed and the month ended and she did not reappear. She was not seen until six months later.

In the midst of this uncertainty and troubled state of mind, it was announced that the man of God, our GS, would be visiting Onitsha for a programme. I was excited and told myself that his coming was for me. I concluded that even if I weren’t having any money, I would borrow to travel to Onitsha for the programme.

I believed strongly that after being ministered to by the GS, everything would be alright. So, on that day, I hurried down to Onitsha. I got myself a seat at a vantage point where I faced the direction the GS was ministering from. I whole-heartedly received the ministrations and claimed all the prophetic utterances that came out from his mouth.

I also assured myself that as far as I had come, seen and heard the GS ministering, that the God of Watchman will not allow me to be put to shame, that my daughter will certainly be found. I prayed and left that very Sunday after the service.

The following day, in the evening, as I was cooking, somebody called my attention, and asked me to come out and see something. I immediately dropped my cooking spoon and ran to the place, and behold, my daughter was there. At first I could not even recognize her again because she was looking so dishevelled.

 When I eventually recognized her, as my daughter that I had been looking for, I shouted “Jesus!” repeatedly, and soon, people began to gather.

During all that period of trial and trauma, I kept calling on the God of Watchman, the Immirimious God, the God of my GS, Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanebo. I kept telling Him: if you know that you are the God of Watchman indeed, do not put me to shame! That was the kind of challenge and argument I was always putting forward in my prayers, asking God to vindicate me.

So, God brought my missing daughter back. My in-law was happy to have his wife back. Soon after, he took his wife and travelled back to his base in the North. I knelt down in prayer, raised my hands up to appreciate God, extolling His name for the wonderful thing He has done for me.

 Since then, my daughter had been with her husband, and has not had any problems again. Please, let everyone join hands to thank this wonderful God for me. He brought back my daughter who some evil forces caused to vanish.

Praise the Lord!”. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...