Monday, February 28, 2011

Redeemed From The Spell Of The Enemy

Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy - Psalm 107:2.

He was at his business place when it suddenly happened, and he felt it. A strange object had suddenly dropped on his head, but he searched everywhere around him and found nothing.

 And from that day, he was not himself again, as the sensation he felt as result of that experience became a trouble in his life.



But when the man of God, the General Overseer of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, Pastor A.C. Ohanebo, came and ministered at the Watchman Fellowship Centre, Gbaja Parish in Surulere, Lagos, where Paul Okonkwo worships, God removed the strange object. His testimony: 

BRETHREN, I am glad to share with you the great deliverance of the Lord upon me. My deliverance from the bondage of the enemy happened on Sunday, June 1, 2008 when the Servant of God, General Superintendent of this Movement (Pastor AC Ohanebo) visited our parish.

It happened that one day, as I was in my shop, I had a strange feeling that something had dropped on my head. I looked up and down but could not see anything. I began to wonder what it could be but couldn't really make out what it was though it was obvious that something had gone wrong and since then, it has been one problem to the other with me.

I went to my pastor and narrated my experience to him, and he prayed for me. On my own, I kept praying, believing God that He would deliver me from whatever the enemy had planted in me. Behold my prayers were answered that day that the Servant of God visited.

After the ministration of that day, he prayed diversely and ordered whatever was moving about in the body of any person to come out now, whatever that  needed to be taken away to be taken away, and all those things that needed to be destroyed, to be destroyed.

 Brethren, in the course of the prayer, I felt a sensation like breeze blowing around my left ear.

I was also praying but couldn't anymore concentrate because of the persistence of the sensation, and so, out of curiosity, I touched that side of my ear and behold, there was a feather sticking out there.

 I looked around me but couldn't understand how it came there,  but what l I knew was that a feather came out from the side of my ear.

I was so excited when it dawned on me that this was the thing that had been disturbing me, and that God had removed it. I went to one of the leaders, narrated my experience and requested to see our pastor.

 After the service, I met the pastor and told him what happened to me which is what I am sharing with you this day.

It is indeed a great miracle the God of Watchman has wrought in my life and I want to give Him all the glory and praise.

Since then, I have never experienced those problems again.

Praise the Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...