Monday, February 28, 2011

God Ends Ten Years Of Delayed Conception

When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filed with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, the Lord hath done great things for them. The Lord hath done great things for us; and whereof we are glad -- Psalm 126:1-3

Hallelujah! I was formerly known and addressed as Dennis, but my names now are Marvellous Onyinyechukwu Nkeiruka Uzodinma Ndidiamaka Ndikanyiegbulam.

I am from Amukoko Parish of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement in Lagos here. I am here to testify of the fulfillment of a promise God made to me ten years ago. The dream was realized three days ago.



It happened that God had promised to bless me with a male child in 1993 whose name would be called Emmanuel. In October 1994, my wife took in but the devil was not happy and therefore brought a temporary setback by the loss of my shop, money and everything on November 26 that year.

However, on June 14, 1995, Emmanuel was born, as God had said. Expectedly, we were hoping to have another baby after about two years but behold, that was not to be, though, the name, Ndidiamaka, had been ringing in my ears suggesting that I would have another baby boy.

I continued to wait for the promise to come to pass, and sometimes prophecies would come from various places assuring me that God would do it again.

My faith in God, during all those years never waned; I was rather strengthened, and believed that at the appropriate time, God, would visit us again. Now, I had a dream one of the days in January this year.

 I was at the Watchman Head Office and saw myself with the Servant of God, that is, our General Overseer, and Pastor Luke Duru, the Head Usher, Pastor Godfrey Chukwulobe and our Diocesan Pastor. I was sharing a testimony and the man of God was laughing happily   as he listened. I was also moved to laugh.

This had continued until I woke up suddenly to realize that it was a dream.   Then I said, Ah! This thing that made the Servant of God to laugh happily the way he did must be a sign of a good thing to come our way.

So, during my devotion that morning, I prayed to God, telling Him that whatever it was that gladdened the heart of His servant in such a way, and made him to express that kind of joy, that He should bring it to pass.

 Well, not long after this, specifically in February, my wife took in and the long and short of my testimony is that three days ago, our baby, Chukwuamaka, was born.

 Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Halleluyah! God is great. Bro it is amazing that athrough all these years, your faith did not shake concerning childbearing. God bless you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...