Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spirit Of Insanity Sacked!

"I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And He hath put a new song in my mouth even praise unto our God: many shall see, and fear and trust in the Lord."-Psalm 40:1-2.

It was a combined Sunday meeting and multitudes of jubilant Watchmen in Lagos Diocese and their visitors had thronged the Watchman Fellowship Centre, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos, for another great day of the Empowerment Programme, the special series of power-packed Sunday meetings which God had led His servant, the Watchman General Overseer, Pastor A.C. Ohanebo, to run in the Watchman Catholic Renewal Movement, which has been on for over a year now.

Shortly before this particular Sunday, Mr. Kalu A. Kalu (who now worships at the Yaba/Iwaya Parish of the Watchman in Lagos), had been struck and possessed with the spirit of insanity, which threw his family into grave sorrow, pain and deep anxiety.

















































Kalu A. Kalu: Fully Delivered


But when he was brought to the Sunday meeting by a sympathetic Watchman neighbour, he was set free. His testimony the following Sunday threw such thunderous ovations, cheers and jubilations from the crowd, and moved many people to rush out to express their appreciation to God:

PRAISE the Lord! Children of God, I am so happy today. I came here for the first time last week possessed with the spirit of madness. When they brought me here, I was sitting down there, totally unconscious of what was going on round me. 

I had lost my sense of reasoning. Now, before this thing happened, I was in the house; I had no quarrels with anybody; it just happened that I saw myself in that brother's house (pointing at a brother in the congregation). My wife, children and everybody were crying because they saw   that I had lost my senses.

I recall that while I was in that brother's house, a voice called me and I answered. Then the voice asked me what I was doing there, and ordered me go outside and pull off my clothes. The brother had gone out of the room then.

 I stood up, looked round, and exclaimed: Ah! How can I go naked at my age? Another thing I remembered was that the brother was praying for me, and I was kneeling down but was unable to make any prayers of my own. 

 When I got myself a little, I called upon God and asked Him whether He was there and alive? After a while, I would come to my senses, before going off again. I   continued to wonder what had gone wrong with me. It continued on and on like that.

On Sunday, they brought me here. All I can remember now was that I was sitting somewhere there with my son. After about ten or fifteen minutes, a voice called me and asked me to go outside, that this place was too hot. In fact, the voice actually commanded me to leave. And, so, while everyone else was sitting down, I stood up, but suddenly I discovered that there were walls all around me, which stood before me at every direction I turned to.

This continued until I regained consciousness again. I then looked around and discovered that I was the only one sitting down. I became ashamed, quickly sat down, and pretended that all was well with me.

 No sooner had I sat down than the voice came again telling me the same things. This continued to happen, until the man of God (Pastor Ohanebo) prayed for me. When I went back that very Sunday, I did not go to my house but went rather to that brother's house.

That night, the experience came again and it was indeed a battle. In fact, the brother did not sleep. But what baffled me is that the thing usually occurred around midnight, but on this particular day, after the man of God had prayed for me, we sat down from that midnight till the following morning.

 I then noticed that there was no more any problem with me. Indeed, the whole thing had gone. I stood up, went outside and around the place, came back, went to the main road and came back again. I was fully okay.

The sickness had completely left! And my full sanity had been restored, no more problems.

Praise the Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...