Friday, February 25, 2011

Crippling Waist And Leg Pains Sacked

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly - John 10: 10.

After the very striking testimony of Mrs. Comfort Azu of Olodi-Apapa Parish on behalf of her friend, Salome Nwachukwu,  who had been healed of very  severe waist and leg ailments that had seriously affected her ability to walk, during a recent well-thronged combined Sunday meeting at the Watchman Fellowship Centre, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos, the Moderator sought to know if the healed woman was in the congregation.

Then the woman stood up, and asserted that the ailment that had tormented her for a whole two years had indeed gone. Asked by the Moderator whether she could now stretch her legs and move about freely, she immediately kicked her legs, stretched her hands and shook her body vigorously to demonstrate that she was now hale and hearty.







































 Comfort Azu

 The display drew loud ovations and cheers from the crowd as many people raised shouts of praise to God who had done such an astounding  miracle. Read now the testimony as given by Comfort Azu.    

I want to testify of how God healed one of my friends. For almost two years, the devil afflicted her with severe waist and leg pains. She could neither move nor go anywhere. I visited her after the Watchman December Retreat, and she narrated to me how she had spent so much money on drugs and treatment in hospitals and had even visited some native doctors who performed some incision on her body but all to no avail. She showed me the various drugs she had been taking, yet the problem had refused to go.

For a long time now, I have been persuading her to come with me to fellowship but she had not been able. However, after she narrated her story to me, I told her that I would come and take her to our place of worship to see what God would do and she agreed to come.

On a Thursday, about three weeks ago, I went to her house and brought her to the fellowship centre on okada (commercial motorcycle) and she was prayed for by some deliverance ministers. I also brought her the following day for the Bible Study fellowship.

















































Salome Nwachukwu


The following Sunday was another session of the Empowerment Programme, and I brought her here (Watchman Fellowship Centre, Aguda). During the ministration, our Daddy (the General Overseer, Pastor A.C. Ohanebo) made an altar call and she was one of those that filed out and were prayed for.

 I was also praying for her where I sat telling God that He must do something in her life to demonstrate how powerful the God of Watchman is. We went home after the programme that day full of assurance that she had received the touch of God.

The next Tuesday, I went to pick her as usual for Charismatic Hour fellowship, but instead of boarding an okada from her home, we had to trek some distance, before picking an okada for the rest of the journey, which was not the case before the prayer by the man of God.

 I want to say that since about two weeks now, she has been moving about, going here and there on her own without any aid or okada, visiting some family members, and because of the healing, the whole family has joined the Watchman. Praise the Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...