Monday, February 28, 2011

Broken Bone Pulled Out 16 Years After

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise - Jeremiah 17:14.

PRAISE the Lord! Praise the Living God! I am John Miracle Chukwu from Ebute-Metta Parish (of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, Lagos).

I am here to testify of the great work the great God did in my life the day the Chief Servant of God visited our parish. The problem the Lord rolled away on that day had lasted for sixteen years. It was sometime in 1990 when I was still serving apprenticeship under my master.


















































John Miracle Chukwu Sharing His Testimony


 There was this night I had a bad dream. It was indeed an attack from the camp of the enemy and after it, I started having a problem on my right hand.

At a stage, it was swollen and I experienced severe pains right inside the bones. I visited several hospitals and tests were conducted and one of the tests showed that there was a broken bone.

 I was advised to go to the Orthopedic Hospital at Igbobi in Lagos here so the broken bone could be removed. I was not comfortable with the idea of removing the bone and, perhaps, replacing it with an artificial one so I discarded that advice and went to other hospitals looking for other forms of cure   that would not involve surgery.

Though I was taking the drugs they had prescribed for me, the problem still lingered. Prayers were made on my behalf and I believed God for my healing. So, it happened that when the Servant of God visited us, he prayed for us after we had responded to his invitation to come close to the altar.

He also prophesied that God was going to dismantle whatever was trying to dismantle our lives and we all believed God as he prayed fervently for us.

Later, during one of the fellowship days, our parish pastor also prayed that whatsoever was requiring operation in our bodies that the angel of the Lord was going to come to us to perform the surgery.

 Some days later, I noticed that something I couldn't readily figure out was shooting out from the spot I had the problem in my hand and I went into jubilations.

I discussed the development with some brethren and they suggested I go to the hospital so it could be removed by surgery but I said that I wanted God to be glorified completely by finishing what He had started.

Then, last Sunday evening, after I had returned home from a prayer meeting with some brethren and was pulling off my shirt, I noticed a contact with the shirt I was removing with something shooting out of my hand.

 As I looked at, I noticed that the thing had come out to a stage that all required was a little effort to get it out of my body. Then I held it, and carefully and gradually pulled it out, and behold, it was a piece of broken bone!

Brethren, you can imagine my joy and the relief this miracle has brought to me.

The pains I went through for sixteen years have now given way to joy and peace and now I can say praise the Lord for His wonderful works in the lives of men!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...