Monday, February 14, 2011

Twenty-One Months Pregnancy Yields Baby Boy

In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even into His ears -- Psalm 18:6.

MY name is Blessing Umunnakwe. I worship at the Igando Parish of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, Egbe District, Lagos. My testimony is about how the God of Watchman had “frustrated the tokens of the liars and made diviners mad” in my life and circumstance.

It happened that I was pregnant, but I was not noticing any of those signs usually associated with pregnancy. After the normal nine months period, when I was expected to put to bed, and the baby was not forthcoming, I went to see a doctor, who, after examining me, confirmed that there were some abnormalities.

I then informed my husband about the doctor’s statement, and he advised me to join the Watch-man Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, assuring me that if I did, the God of Watchman will take over the battle. Without any delay, I joined the Movement and met the pastor there who prayed for and encouraged me to continue to come to fellowship that God will not disappoint me.




















































Blessing Umunnakwe And Her Baby



I took his word and continued to have fellowship with the Watchmen. One day, during fellowship, while the pastor was ministering, he, through the Spirit of God, mentioned my case. Prayers were made, and I went home that day.

Meanwhile, my husband, who was residing outside the country arrived, and invited the pastor to pray for me. I was later counselled to go for deliverance where it was spotted that I was having a spiritual problem, which has affected almost everything about me. Not quite long after the deliverance, I noticed a remarkable change and I was so excited, but still, the enemy afflicted me with stroke. I became paralysed for seven days while still carrying the pregnancy.

By this time, the pregnancy had lasted for a year and four months. Along the line, the Lord transformed my life and I gave the testimony of my salvation. And not long after that, I noticed a great change in my situation. To cut the story short, the pregnancy went through rapid development from then.

I went to see a doctor and after another examination, he confirmed that there was progress. By then, it had lasted for a year and nine months. And one day, I sensed some signs of contraction and labour. I phoned my pastor and he asked me to go to the hospital to have my baby.

The labour did not last long before the baby came out – a bouncing baby boy. Please, join me to thank this God of Watchman for seeing me through all those trying months, granting me safe delivery, and giving me a bouncing baby boy, after carrying a pregnancy for twenty-one months.

Praise the Lord!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...