Friday, February 25, 2011

Multiple Fibroid Divinely Removed

My mouth shall show forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof - Psalm 71:15.

WATCHMAN, praise the Lord! My name is Ifeoma Ibeabuchi and I worship at the Gbaja Parish (Surulere District) of this Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, Lagos. I want to testify about how God miraculously removed fibroid from me.

Sometime in the 2003, about eight months into my pregnancy, I visited a hospital and was asked to go for a scan. After the exercise, I took the result to the doctor and after reading through it, he said it showed that I had fibroid but luckily the baby was well positioned there won't be any problems. I said okay and left.

When I was due for delivery, I went to the clinic and after some preliminary examinations, it was discovered that the foetal heart beat had ceased, and the doctor immediately prescribed cesarean section, which was done.





















































Ifeoma Ibeabuchi Sharing Her Testimony


My baby was saved, and has been growing and doing fine since then. But after the surgery, the doctor informed me that when they opened me up, it was discovered that I had multiple fibroid which an earlier had not stated clearly.

 I asked him why he didn't remove it during the operation and he replied that that was a different thing all together, that there I would not have survived if he had gone removing the fibroid after bringing out the baby. He then told me that if after six months I did not take in again, then I should forget about it forever.

When I heard this, I wondered how I could get pregnant within that period having undergone such a major operation. With that in mind, I left for home when I was discharged.

But as God would have it, I came in contact with the Watchman in year 2005 and whenever prayers were being offered for people with such cases, I would come out for to join others to receive the prayers.

But sometime in June this year, our Daddy, the General Overseer, came to our parish. While he was praying for us, he said that God would do some extraordinary things in our lives. He prayed extensively and pronounced blessings, healings and all manner of blessings upon us and we believed.

Last month (August), I visited the clinic and I was asked to go for another scan. I waited patiently for the result of the scan to know what it would read and when it eventually came out, the fear of the unexpected gripped me and I was afraid to open it. I headed straight to the church, knelt at the altar and asked God to see it first before I show it to my husband and my pastor.

After the prayers, I opened it and I couldn't believe what I saw. Though I am not a nurse, what they wrote there was clear enough for any literate person to read; NO FIBROID!  In order to be sure I was not day-dreaming, I beckoned on a sister who was in the church at the time to read it and tell me that I was not mistaken.

 That was how God flushed out all the fibrous mass in me. Praise the Living God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...