Friday, February 25, 2011

Healing From God

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost with power; who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with Him.” Acts 10:38

IT was with great joy and gratitude to God that Joseph Nnalue from Ijesha Parish of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement,  Lagos, shared the testimony of the divine healing of  his daughter.

She was only nine months when she experienced a fall, and a fracture occurred. Then she could no longer walk. All attempts in the next three years to get her cured failed, until the family came in contact with the Watchman, and began to serve God. Then God intervened, and restored her to perfect health. The testimony:



















































Little Sister Nnalue Before The Miracle



“The Lord has done a great thing for my family, and I am here to show appreciation to God. It happened that my daughter experienced a fall when she was nine months old. As a result of that accident, she could no longer walk. My family and I were residing in Mali at that time, and we took her to a native doctor who tied up the leg with sticks in an attempt to make  it right again.

But three days later,  the bone broke into two,  and we became confused as to what to do next. At this juncture,  we met a white man who advised us against taking her for an operation. He gave us some medication which we administered but there was no respite. Then we discovered that the leg had begun to emit pus from three different points.

“By the time  we  returned to Nigeria, she was  already three years old. She could still not walk, but only able to sit  and lie down. She was always in excruciating pains. In Nigeria,  we took her to a white garment ‘church’ at Ijesha, Lagos, but the treatment she received there compounded  the problem.



















































Strong And Beautifully Growing After The Miracle




From there,  we took her to one other woman recommended to  us,  but nothing changed. Actually,  after the bone broke into two, it was like a new one grew in its place, while  the broken   ones continued to protrude. And as pus came out, broken pieces of bones accompanied it.

“Then I came in contact with the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, and gave my life to Christ. So we continued coming to Church with her until one day when I received a ministration to carry her on my back while going home after fellowship. I obeyed and shortly after this action,  things began to change. About  a week later, I discovered that the two of the places where the leg was emitting pus had dried up and  healed. Soon she began to walk, though not perfectly.



















































During Her Graduation From Primary School A Few Years
Ago. She Is Now A Student Of Logos International
Secondary School (LOGISS), Awo Omamma, Imo State



Now three days later, I had a dream where I saw a very big bone fall out of my daughter’s leg and when I woke up I kept on praying and believing the Lord. Three days later, I came back home and was told that a bone actually fell off her leg.

 Nobody knew exactly how it happened, and we didn’t see again the bone that fell off,  though we searched the whole house.

And since then my daughter has been walking normally, the pus had dried up, the leg is now perfectly healed.

Praise the Lord!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...