Monday, February 28, 2011

10 Years Ulcer Disappears

WHEN the Lord touched the life of Florence Onuoha from Ketu Parish of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement Lagos Diocese, the ulcer that had troubled her for 10 years disappeared. It was during Mount Horeb 2003 at the Rock Chapel,  LOGISS Awo-Omamma, Imo State, that she received the visitation of the Lord upon her life. And with joy, she testified:



                “I want to testify of  the healing of the Lord upon my life,” she declared.  “It happened that for ten years now I have been suffering from ulcer.

Usually, I would experience severe pains in my chest and ribs and it would be so terrible that I would be rolling on the floor in my room.

Actually, I came here with milk and pap, because, this was what I usually took to reduce  the pain whenever the problem came up. Also I took my medications regularly.

                “So, on the first day of this programme, during the ministrations, we were told to lay our hands wherever it was ailing us, and I did as was directed.

Then, since  after the prayer that day, I have not taken any drug neither have I taken the milk and pap again. And to my greatest surprise, I have  not experienced any pains again. Praise the Lord.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...