Monday, February 28, 2011

Fibroid Defeated,17 Year-old Marriage Blessed

There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil - Exodus 23:26.

After marriage, the next  natural expectation by any couple is the fruit of the womb, but in the case of  Chinyere Adimalazu and her husband  from Okoko Parish of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, Lagos, after a whole seventeen years, God surprised them with a special visitation and granted them their dream of cuddling their own baby.

A prolonged nightmare then ended in joy, laughter and songs of praise to the Almighty God. Not only that, the impediment created by fibroid over which doctors had raised tremendous fears and recommended urgent surgery was divinely defeated. And so, it was a happy Mrs. Adimalazu  that testified recently before multitudes of vibrant Watchmen and their visitors, drawing loud clapping, deafening cheers and songs praises from the happy and grateful congregation:


















































Chinyere Adimalazu With Her Baby Testifying



I want to testify about how God ended 17 years of fruitlessness in my life. I was married in December 1990, but little did I know that I would wait for seventeen years to have the fruit of the womb.

I visited several hospitals in my attempt to become pregnant, but I was always told that I had fibroid, and so how to get rid of it became the main issue. Later, arrangements were made in one of the hospitals for me to undergo an operation and I went to inform my pastor about it. But after he had prayed, he counseled that I should ignore the idea of surgery and wait for the Lord. I consented and left.


It happened that at the 2006 edition of the International Gospel Ministers' Conference of the Hour (IGMC),  little Miss Onyinye Nwakile, daughter of one of our sisters (Felicia Nwakile from Surulere District) surprised me when she pulled off her dress and handed it over to me and said: It is for your baby.

I took it from her after her mother had persuaded me to do so. Her action moved me to tears and I lost control of my emotions. Then I told the Lord in prayer that He should consider the action of this little girl and act appropriately to give me my heart's desire. In fact, I threw it to God as a challenge that He should give me the baby that would wear the dress.

After that, we had a programme in our parish tagged 'Anointing That Makes The Difference' during which our pastor prophesied that by December, I would embrace my own child.

However, I later went to the hospital again and the doctor repeated the issue of fibroid and gave me an appointment for an operation for February, saying that the fibroid had grown so large, and that without the operation, it would be impossible for me to take in.

I again went to my pastor to inform him, but he said I should just hold on and I obeyed. Again in March, I went to the hospital because of some unusual feelings I was having and after they had conducted some tests on me, they told me I was pregnant!

The doctors and the nurses were all excited and were calling each other to come and see what God had done. 'This woman is pregnant!' they said one to another, and stared at me in disbelief while they congratulated me and rejoiced because of what God had done for me. 

They suggested I should go and see their Chief Medical Director because what they were seeing could only happen miraculously.

They confessed that they did not know it all, but that God was the One that knew and had everything. In reply I said to them: Now, you believe God!

Brethren, today, I am a mother and you can see my baby. The prophecy has been fulfilled, and little Onyinye's wish for me has come to pass.

The God of Watchman has given me a baby. To crown it all, the God of Watchman has also granted my husband the salvation of his soul.

Praise the Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...