Wednesday, February 16, 2011

God Intervenes, Breaks Yoke

He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.” — Psalm 40:2-3.

Mrs. Celestina Abalihi and her husband had been doing reasonably well as health workers until a certain time when things suddenly became tough, and it appeared the door of progress was slammed on their face.

But after the ministration of the man of God, the General Overseer of the Watchman, Pastor A.C. Ohanebo, at the highly successful national gospel outreach in Mgbidi, Imo State, not too long ago, things took a dramatic turn and changed for the better in their lives.








































Mrs. Celestina Abalihi

Today, the yoke is broken and they have begun to prosper once more. At the recent Drama Crusade in Orlu, during the Sunday Light Fellowship, Mrs. Abalihi shared the testimony of the deliverance of God in their lives. She said:   

I participated in the 2005 crusade in Mgbidi captioned, “Metamorphosis At Mgbidi”. I came with the problems in my family weighing me down. My husband and I are practitioners in the health sector.

We had set up a hospital in Uli, and things were going quite well. But after sometime, the doors of favours and fortune appeared closed against us, and things went really bad. In fact, at a point, it was very difficult to feed and pay our rents. We had started our own house in 1988, and that had to be abandoned because of the adverse situation we were facing.

And so, at “Metamorphosis At Mgbidi”, I prayed to God concerning the problems we are having in our family. Now, it happened that while the Servant of God, the General Superintendent, was ministering on the last day, he said anybody with problems confronting his or her family, whether, it was poverty, lack, witchcraft, demonic attacks or whatever, should raise up his or her hand.

I immediately raised my hand. Then he said that he would make a decree and command thunder to go to the various homes to destroy whatever it was that was planted against the people that were concerned.  He also said that any attempt by any person to replant those things after they had been destroyed would be aborted.  We all responded with a loud “Amen!!!”

Also, he asked us to point to the direction of our homes as he prayed, and I did. 

After the meeting ended, that same evening, I went straight to that our uncompleted building, sat down there and prayed. I reminded God what our G.S. had said. Suddenly, it started raining and I stayed at the part of the building that had been roofed which provided me with some shelter. The rain was brief, but it was accompanied by a lot of lightning and thunder. Unknown to me, just as the servant of God had said, the thunder was doing some work in my late father-in-law’s houses.

When the rain stopped and I returned home, I discovered that the thunder had disconnected the three buildings from the public power supply. It had also broken doors, windows and roofs in each of them. In a particular room, it broke a table into two and tore to pieces some pictures hidden in its drawers.

It also visited a big breadfruit tree at the rear of the compound with its wrath, and split it into two from top to bottom. It equally dug a hole around there.

Since this happened, things have changed in our lives for the better. We have since completed the abandoned building and all the problems are over.

Praise the Lord!”   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...