Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thank God I Am Saved

“Come now, and let us reason togther, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of  the land.” -- Isaiah 1:18-19

IN the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, the  miracle of transforming the life of a repentant sinner and giving him a new life in Christ Jesus is regarded as the greatest miracle  anyone could get. It is also one miracle that automatically creates immense joy and jubilations  among the angels of God in heaven. 

 God loves to distribute  this miracle because, it is not His will that anyone should make his or her abode in hell after the person has departed this world. So, unceasingly, He uses various means to invite men and women to come to Him so He could forgive  their sins and give them  new lives.

































Ekpo Effiong Sharing His Testimony


In the case of Ekpo Effiong who now worships at the Amukoko Parish of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, Lagos Archdiocese, God kept calling him until he eventually yielded his heart to Him, and today, he is rejoicing, because, he is experiencing  a new life in Christ.

And so, recently, during a Combined Meeting at the General Fellowship Centre of the Watchman, at Aiyetoro, off Badagry Expressway, Lagos, amidst clapping,, cheers and ovations,  he shared his testimony before the mammoth crowd that thronged the meeting.
“I want to testify of  the goodness of the Lord upon my life”, he said. 

 “I was  someone who never bothered about spiritual things.  I always, at that time,  asked  people each time they tried to invite  me to Church whether the Church would  not be complete unless I came. However, after much persuasions from people, I  decided to join a  good living Church.

But because I  was just going there as a matter of fulfilling obligation, my life  never changed. After sometime, I came to the  Watchman. In fact, I  was very  thrilled by everything I saw in the Watchman. There and then, I made up my mind to remain in the Watchman and gradually my life began to change.

I used to spend time in beer parlours drinking but since I gave my life to Christ, all such habits have  stopped,  and instead of being seen in  beer parlours engaging in drinking competitions with friends  as I used to do during Christmas, I came for the Watchman December Retreat,  listening to the word of God. 

I am so grateful to God for this. In fact, since I joined the  Movement,  the Lord has done so many wonderful things in my life. For instance,  the Lord healed me of  an illness I had been suffering from for a long time now and also took away the  severe headache that used to afflict me.

 Praise the Lord!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...