Monday, February 21, 2011

Now A Happy Mother, After Eight Years Of Marriage!

“Blessed is everyone that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways ...Thy wife shall be as a   fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.”  ~ Psalm 128: 1, 3.

FOR eight years, she waited, and refused to allow pressures from any quarters to affect her faith in the capacity and willingness of God to visit her. Indeed, God’s appointed time for her was coming, and she expected it with unwavering faith.  The 2004 edition of the International Gospel Ministers’ Conference of the Hour (IGMC)

proved to be that appointed time, and, eagerly, she grabbed it. She gave generously to assist in the sponsorship of  that unique end-time programme of the Lord, and the Lord in turn, gave her the baby she had been asking for.

And so, it was a happy and vivacious Mrs. Leticia Anyamele of the Ikotun Egbe Parish of the Watchman Catholic  Charismatic Renewal Movement, Lagos, that came out with her baby during a recent  Combined Meeting of the Egbe District, to bless the name of the Lord and to testify of His wonderful work. Facing the jubilant crowd of Watchmen and their visitors, she said: 



















































Leticia Anyamele



“ I am standing here to give God all the glory for breaking the yoke of eight years of childlessness in my marriage. When I gave my life to Jesus in this Movement, I had the conviction that this Movement was raised by God Himself and so I continued serving God in it.

However, there was a pressing need in my life, and that was  the delay in getting  the fruit of the womb, which was already generating a serious concern among those around me. Anxiety was periodically expressed over the issue, but I did not allow that to bother me. I  believed strongly that God was in control, and that He was going to visit me.

In the course of preparations for last year’s IGMC, I had a ministration, and based on the  conviction arising from that, I went to meet our pastor, and told him that I wanted to pledge some money for the sponsorship of the programme,  and make a covenant with God to give me an IGMC baby.

When my pastor heard this,  he  smiled, and said it shall happen to me as I desired. I promised him that whatever profit I realized from my business  would be committed to the  project and, by God’s grace, I was able to redeem that pledge. And God saw my  sincerity and prepared to reward me.

Along the line, during a ministration one day in the church, a prophecy came from one of the pastors that a sister who was the first person to make a pledge for the IGMC was going to be blessed with the fruit of the womb. I claimed it immediately.

Thereafter, when the pastors returned from the conference, our pastor called me and said: “Sister Leticia, the glory of God is shining upon you.” I was very happy when I heard this, and concluded in my heart that God had answered my prayers.

It happened then that the  very month these pronouncements were made, I took in and it was like a dream. I watched the pregnancy grow each day, until after about eight months when I developed some complications and had to call our pastor to narrate my experiences to him.

He prayed fervently and assured me that nothing negative was going to happen to the pregnancy. The church was equally informed about my case, and every person prayed for me,  and God honoured those prayers.

When the time of delivery came, our pastor encouraged me and asked me to go in the strength of the Lord to deliver my baby. Though the baby came out with his buttocks first, the Lord was on my side and I was able to put to bed safely.

 But  the placenta would not come out and that was another battle. I prayed and reminded God that  there was a covenant between  us and that since He had brought me this far, He should see me through by bringing everything  to a successful end.

 The doctors were amazed at my courage and they sought to know the church I attended, and I told them.

Not quite long after the prayers, the placenta came out. I was then ushered into one of the wards, and I went in  without  support from anyone.

 I continued praising my God and thanking Him for the great thing  He has done for me. My parents and in-laws are all happy and I am now a proud mother.

 Brethren, the Lord has done it for me.
 
Praise the Lord!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...