Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yoke Of Miscarriages Broken

“Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is His reward”Psalm 127:3.

PRAISE the Lord! My name is Blessed Moses from Mushin District of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, Lagos.

 I am testifying on behalf of my wife about the miracle of God in my family. Brethren, after some years of anxiety, the God of Watchman has done it for us. When my wife took in for the first time, she went through some terrible experiences, and at the end, she lost the pregnancy after about six months. It caused me so much sorrow. I wept sorrowfully.

 I informed my pastor about it and he prayed and counseled me. Not long after that, she took in again. But like it happened the other time, she had another miscarriage. This happened three times within a space of three years, after our wedding.

Blessed Moses And His Family


During one of the fellowship days when the pastor was preaching, he made several wonderful proclamations by the Spirit of God, and I said to myself that they were for me. In the course of the ministration, he singled out all the women looking up to God for the fruit of the womb, and ministered specially to them.

 At another time, he called my wife out, prayed for her and asked her to go and buy baby’s clothes, including feeding bottles, for the hour for her to be blessed had come. I took it upon myself to go to the market to buy some baby wears.

Within a very short time from then, my wife took in again and by the time she was six months pregnant, she had a terrible attack. I became afraid because she had lost the first pregnancy in the sixth month.

So, gripped by the fear of losing this one again, I went to our pastor and I asked him to pray for my wife. He gave me an appointment and by four o’clock that afternoon, my wife and I came to the church to see him. He prayed fervently for us.

Our district pastor also prayed for us and declared that, “Enough was enough.” He rebuked the spirit of miscarriages and ordered an end to its operations in my family. After the prayer, he told me that God would open my eyes to see something. Now, around 2.00 am the very next morning, I saw a giant being in a dream coming to attack my wife.

Of course I engaged it in a fight and while we were at each other’s throat, it suddenly changed into a baby. In my bewilderment, I stood contemplating my next line of action, but before I could do anything, it changed again, and this time, into a big snake.

When I brought out a cutlass to attack it, it disappeared. I later told our pastor about this strange dream, he said that the battle was over and from then, brethren, it became clear that the battle was indeed over.

My wife did not encounter any other problems after that. And from time to time, the pastors would pray for her. While we were in church one Sunday, she complained of some pains. I went to the women leader to inform her of what my wife had complained about.

She observed her and when the pains became unbearable, she suggested that I should take her to the hospital that it was signs of labour.

 Thereafter, I arranged to take her to the hospital in company of one of our pastors’ wives. She had to be supported when we arrived at the hospital by some of the nurses who took her to the labour ward and not quite long after, she gave birth to a bouncing baby girl!

The God of Watchman has done it for me and, my brethren, I want to assure you that as long as you continue to believe in God and listen to the word of God, the blessings of God will definitely be your lot.

The yoke of miscarriages has been broken in my family and today, I am a proud father. You can imagine how glad and happy I am to testify to the glory of God.

Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...