Thursday, March 3, 2011

God Ends Ten Years Delayed Conception With Set Of Twins

“Children’s children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers” Proverbs 17:6

WATCHMEN, praise the Lord! My name is Chinenye Hope Ibe from Aiyetoro Parish of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, Lagos.

I want to share with you all how the God of Watchman gave me victory over delayed conception. My brethren, I had my first child ten years ago and little did it occur to my husband and I that we would have to wait for a whole ten years before another conception would happen.

 I did all that was humanly possible for me to get pregnant again but all my efforts proved abortive. I visited some gynecologists and nothing came out of all the efforts.





One fateful night, I had a dream which was very devastating to me. It was a dream which I believed required some serious spiritual intervention to avert what it was probably meant to achieve. I thought about it for some time, and wondered what I was going to do about it.

While I pondered over this, a thought flashed on my mind that I should come to the Watchman Fellowship Centre in Aiyetoro, that I would see ministers of God there who would help me. I wasn’t a member of this Movement then but still I came here (Aiyetoro) on a Thursday and met one of the pastors.

 He was attending to some other people when I got here and so I had to wait until it was my turn. I told him of the dream and he said: “Well, everyday is for the thief, but one day is for the owner”! I held on to that statement and continued to attend fellowships there from then on.

The expected miracle prompting this testimony took place just within a space of one month after our pastor had called out all the sisters that were seeking the face of the Lord for the fruit of the womb – sometime in January.

By my counting, about twenty-eight women trooped out that day, and I was one of them. Brethren, God visited me within that period that our pastor prayed for us and when it happened, I began to observe myself and wondered if it was real. I became very cautious and when it dawned on me that it was indeed real, I gave glory to the Lord.

My joy became fuller and I was coming for prayers. Throughout the gestation period, I didn’t experience any kind of fever or headache until the day I put to bed this set of twins.

I got a double portion of God’s blessings and I want to thank the God of Watchman who has graciously blessed me with these children.

Praise the Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...