Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fibroid Flushed Out

“Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?” Jeremiah 32:27.

I am Patricia Ohanle. I used to worship at the Central Fellowship of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, Abuja Diocese; that was before I relocated to Suleja. I am here today to share with you how God flushed out fibroid from me.

I travelled to the village some time ago for the burial of my mother in-law, but, unfortunately, I had a miscarriage the next day after the burial. When we returned to Abuja, I experienced terrible pains in my tummy and waist region.

I went to the hospital, and the doctor, after listening to my complaint, recommended a scan test for me. When the scan result came out, the doctor looked at it, and said to me: “Woman, you have fibroid.” I said what, fibroid? It can’t be my portion! Look at me, I told him, fibroid is not my portion. He said again, “Woman, I am telling you the truth.”


















































He tried to show me his findings but I said no, that I didn’t want to see it! He said okay, whether I believed it or not he would give me some drugs.

Meanwhile, a combined fellowship had been slated to hold at our Central Fellowship Centre in Abuja here, so I told him that I was going to receive my healing at the programme. Then he said, “Madam, why don’t you collect your drugs.”

He tried to persuade me, but I told him that even if I collected the drugs, I would not take them because I knew where I was going to, and what would happen there.

When I returned home from the hospital, I knelt down and said: Oh, God, as I attend this combined service on Sunday, may I never go away from there empty handed. In the night, I also prayed about it and very early the next morning I took off to the church. My husband was surprised that I was leaving so early, but I assured him that I had to.

After the message of the day, it was now time for the Charismatic Hour session. In the course of the ministrations, our Diocesan Pastor, Pastor Gideon Udeh, by the Spirit of God, said that there was a woman here who had an appointment with a doctor but the woman did not believe what the doctor said, and that the woman’s problem was serious and the pain she experienced was so severe.

He now said that God would take care of the matter. I said, thank you, Lord, you have remembered me. Immediately, I didn’t know what pushed me and threw me off balance. There and then, I began to experience some sensation in my tummy. It then dawned on me that God was working on me.

Our pastor also stated that after the person concerned must have seen her period, she would marvel at what she would experience. My menstruation started not long after and lasted for complete one week.

I attended a Bible Study fellowship and when I arrived home that day, and went to take my bath something spectacular happened. No sooner had I poured water on my body than I heard gboa inside the bath – a fibrous mass had fallen out of me into the bath.

I shouted, Jesus! I couldn’t look at it. I shouted and said, God, is this how fibroid looks like? That was how God flushed out the fibroid from me and now I am free from its troubles.

The doctor had said then that if the fibroid was not removed that I would not be able to take in, but I had told him that my case was different.

At the Miracle Centre, Abuja, the pastor declared that God had taken care of the problem of one sister from Suleja and that the matter was over.

I shouted that my matter was over, and that I will now conceive. I took in shortly after and it went through the normal stages without any problems till I put to bed.

 After the delivery, I called our pastor to inform him that I had put to bed.

Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...