Friday, March 18, 2011

Charismatic Signs As Channel Of Miracle

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me? – Jeremiah 32: 27.

MY name is Nowah Kollie and I am a member of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement in Monrovia, Liberia. I have come to testify to the glory of God about His miraculous healing upon me. Sometime ago, I felt pains all over my body and it was so severe that I decided to go to the hospital.

After a doctor had examined me, he diagnosed that what was ailing me was appendicitis. I was asked to pay a hundred and sixty dollars ($160) for treatment but that was much higher than I could afford.




Nowah Kollie Displaying A Copy Of Charismatic Signs Magazine
After Her Testimony At The Watchman Catholic Charismatic
 Renewal Movment Fellowship Centre, Monrovia



While I was lamenting my plight with some people who had gathered around me, one of our brothers in the fellowship (James B. Zolu) who was passing by came around to know what was going on.

 He expressed surprise to see me in that condition and when I narrated my plight to him, he brought out a copy of the Charismatic Signs magazine and handed it over to me.

When I took it from him, he asked me to place it on my tummy and tie my wrapper around it and believe that God who did all the miracles that were testified of and published in the Charismatic Signs magazine will as well heal me.




Charismatic Signs: Creates In You The Faith You Need To Receive Great Miracles

I exercised faith in what he said and the next day I returned to the hospital only for the doctor to say that he could not find anything wrong with me again after examining me.

The pains, too, are no more and I am now completely healed.

Praise the Lord!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...