Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stroke Defeated

“The living, the living, he shall praise thee, as I do this day: the father to the children shall make known thy truth. – Isaiah 38:19.

BRETHREN, praise the living God! My name is Eucharia Odinakachukwu and I worship at Aiyetoro Parish of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, Lagos.

 I stand here today to testify about the goodness of the Lord upon me and my family.

On Tuesday, December 1, 2009, I experienced an unusual feeling in my body especially at the right side of my body and I wondered what it could be.


The next thing I saw was that the right side of my body had become paralyzed; the enemy had afflicted me with stroke.

I was taken to the hospital and was on admission for a period of time and when there no noticeable improve-ment I was discharged.

On one of the Weekly Bible Study days, I was brought to the church and after the fellowship, I went to see the pastor and he prayed for me. There and then I received an instant healing. Brethren, you can see me now.

I can use all parts of my body without any problem. My heart is full of joy because God has healed me. Praise the Lord!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...