Monday, March 7, 2011

Gallstone, Fibroid, Ulcer, etc., Sacked

“…Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.” – Matthew 15:13

PRAISE the Lord! My name is Uche Eneh and I worship at the FESTAC Parish of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, Lagos. Brethren, God has made impossibility possible in my life by pulling me out of the grave and proving that He holds the key to life and death.

Sometime in 2000, after I had my last baby, I started feeling some terrible pains in my ribs, and when it became unbearable, I went to the hospital. At the hospital, a scan test was prescribed for me, which I did. When the result came out, it showed that I had gall bladder stone. Right there, the doctor recommended surgery for me. He also told me the consequences that might occur if the surgery was not performed immediately to remove the gallstone. I came out of the doctor’s office and met my husband in tears.

I saw death before me because only recently, I was delivered of a baby through Caesarean Section which nearly claimed my life. It was by the mercy of God that I survived that experience and even the doctor testified to that. So, when I now recalled what I went through during that operation, I now imagined what another operation would be like on my body. I then decided that if God would not save me from the problem (without an operation) that I would prefer to die than go through another operation.

From then we began to look for solution and that took us to several places except native doctors’ homes. One day, I was in my room crying because it had dawned on me that death was near, and I began to think of what would become of my children after I had gone; then I began to tell myself that it would have been better that I didn’t have them, than for them to suffer now because of my absence.

By that time, we were living at Orile/Coker and in fact, we were next door neighbours to the Watchman Fellowship Centre, Orile/Coker. While I was lamenting my plight one day, I heard a voice that said: ‘Go there and you will be delivered!’ But I began to ask myself how I would just go to a church I was not familiar with to be delivered?

So, I refused to go, but the pressure within me persisted. In fact, the day I walked into the Orile Fellowship Centre of the Watchman, I did not know what moved me. The urge was too much. I just went in there and met the pastor who, after listening to my case, counseled me and advised me to do away with the drugs meanwhile, since I was reacting negatively to them. He made a short prayer for me and asked me to go that God would want me to serve Him.

That was the beginning of my miracle. I went to bed that night and by the time I woke up the following morning, all the symptoms of the problem had disappeared and that was how I joined the Watchman in 2001 along with my husband and children. Although the gallstone was still there, I realized that the word of God I was now hearing in the Watchman boosted my faith and so I looked away from it.

From the time I joined the Movement in 2001 to 2007, I never visited any hospital for any treatment. I began to live by the word of God until December 2007 when we were preparing for the retreat that was held at Redemption Camp.

Then the symptoms of the disease became quite unbearable and my faith began to dwindle because my legs had swollen up. I prayed and told God that I had not been to the hospital for the past seven years since I came in contact with the Watchman that if after the Retreat and I did not receive my healing, then I would go for a medical test.

Brethren, I wasn’t comfortable during the Retreat. I noticed that my legs were swollen and my breathing was not normal. I was indeed battling between life and death until the man of God, the General Superintendent, came on board with a message that was titled “Devil Has Not All The Power.” The power of God in that message was what kept me till I came back from the programme.

I went to a scan centre and after series of tests, it was diagnosed that I had three Stones in the Gall Bladder, Uterine Fibroid, Ovarian Cyst, Stomach Ulcer and finally that my heart was not functioning well and could be enlarged any moment. That was exactly the report. It sounds unbelievable but the test results (then and now) are there to confirm what I am saying. I asked them what it would take to treat all the sicknesses and they said surgery would be required except in the case of the heart condition.

What surprised me was the type of mind God gave me when I heard all these things. I did not allow it to bother me. Throughout the period of the sicknesses, I did not take the results of the tests to any medical doctor for treatment neither did I take any drug apart from pain relievers. I relied on the prayers of my pastors and the brethren.

Sometime in July 2008, our GS made a general invitation to all that had terminal diseases to assemble at the Watchman Fellowship Centre, Aguda, Surulere, and I told my husband that that was the first time such an invitation was being made and therefore, I must take advantage of it.

While our Daddy, the General Superintendent, was praying for us that day, he was actually weeping and making strong arguments on our behalf, pleading that God should remove every affliction the devil had brought on each and everyone of us. I was touched and knew that God would surely look upon the tears of His servant to act positively.

After the programme, we all went home. One day, I had a dream and saw a man wearing a white robe and sharing some things. He said that anybody living in sin would not receive. As I stood up to go, he asked me if there was any sin I would want to confess. I told him I couldn’t remember any and he deposited something on my tongue. Immediately I swallowed it, I woke up.

The pains I experienced that morning was so severe that I had to go for a test only to be told after being examined that there were no more gall bladder stones, no ovarian cyst or uterine fibroid, and that my heart beat had become normal. I was surprised at the results but I kept my fingers crossed.

Brethren, from that time till now, I have not experienced any pains again, and my body system has been normal. I now sleep like a baby each time I go to bed.

I have received a divine healing from the Lord free of charge. I don’t know how much I would have spent on hospital bills so I will live to praise the Lord everyday of my life.

Praise the Lord!”


1 comment:

  1. This ministry is of God. If you want to hear the truth and make it to heaven at the end of your journey on earth...Join this ministry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...