Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kidney Ailment Cured

“Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended”. — Isaiah 60:19.

I AM here today to testify to the glory of God of the divine healing God granted me through the prayers of our pastor in this place.

My name is Ejike Ikwuazom and I worship at this Okoko Parish of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, Lagos. Sometime in 2008, I woke up from sleep and noticed that my body system had changed, and I had terrible pains.

The pains were so severe that I decided to visit a hospital. At the hospital, the doctor prescribed some drugs for me and I left. Though I took the drugs as prescribed, I did not notice any improvement. I was rather feeling very uncomfortable by each passing day.

I had to return to the hospital to report my condition to the doctor. This time, the doctor conducted a thorough examination on me, after which he gave me a note to go for a scan.

When I brought back the result of the scan to the doctor, he read through it and pronounced that I had kidney malfunction. He explained that my kidneys had been glued together and said that surgery might be required to correct the abnormality.

Meanwhile, he prescribed some drugs for me, which I took home and continued to take. After sometime, I noticed that my tummy was swelling,   and I was growing very weak. I became afraid, and when I told a brother, he suggested that I should see our pastor.

I had an appointment with the doctor on a Friday, and when I got there and told him how I was feeling, he still maintained that an operation had to be carried out for me to be okay. He gave me some drugs again and I left.

After the Sunday Light fellowship that week, I decided to wait and see the pastor but unfortunately, he announced that he was not going to see anybody that day because he had some other programmes to attend to.

Before this time, I had vomited inside the church auditorium and my body had become very weak. I was disappointed by the announcement that the pastor was not going to see anyone that day, and, reluctantly, stood up to go. After I had gone some distance, he sent for me.

When I returned, he asked what the problem was and I narrated my experience to him. He counseled me after which he prayed for me and said that it was well, that I should go in the peace of the Lord. I felt much better after the prayers and by the time I got home, I noticed that I had regained some strength. My appetite had also improved and I was able to eat and to relax very well.

Gradually, I began to feel better and better, until I could not feel the symptoms of the problem again. But to be very sure, I went back to the hospital and asked to be recommended for a scan test.

And when I brought the scan result to the doctor, he was amazed at what he saw that everything about my kidneys had returned to normal. I told him what happened and he was happy for me.

Praise the Lord!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...