Monday, March 28, 2011

Salvation, So Glorious

Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. (Ps 24:3-5).

BEFORE Sister Francisca Ntali of Aggrey Road Parish, Town District, of the Port Harcourt Diocese of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement yielded her life wholly to God and became a sound Christian, the devil had sought to introduce several complications in her life in order to lock her out perpetually from the kingdom.

She had grown up to realize that some evil spirits from the water had possessed her and had begun to manipulate her life. In the course of time, she gradually became conscious of the fact that she possessed some strange, sinister powers.

When she was offered admission to study Chemical Engineering at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria, she possessed incomplete School Certificate papers to enable her enroll for the course. But moved by the same devil that had been  manipulating her life, she obtained a fake one, registered for the course and progressed to become a three hundred level student in Chemical Engineering.



But after responding to an altar call during a Combined Sunday meeting in Port Harcourt not too long ago, Francisca’s life was completely transformed and all her links with evil spirits were broken. She became a brand new creature, a vibrant Watchman, worshipping God happily in Port Harcourt.

Later, Francisca, full of gratitude to God for setting her free, shared the testimony of how God in His infinite mercies and compassion, delivered her. Her testimony:

“God, who is very merciful, has shown His great mercy towards me, granted me salvation and set me free from evil spirits from the water.

My troubles started when I was still in my mother’s womb. I was told that my late grand-father had warned my mother to be careful with the baby in her womb (that is, me) or else the baby will leave her.

I would remember that there was a time when my mother would ask me to read the Bible and I would refuse. At that time, she would beat me. In fact, I did not understand what she was saying.

 But unknown to me, I had some evil spiritual powers. Once, a girl offended me, and I told her that she would see something. The following day, I heard that she had developed boils all over her body or was it small-pox. She then asked my friends to come and beg me, having told them that her problem came after I had threatened her.

 I did several other strange things that convinced me that I possessed strange powers. All these happened when I was growing up.

“It now happened that I got married spiritually to an evil spirit of the water. Whenever I slept, I would see myself being transported to the world of water spirits, and some little fishes, snakes, very big fishes, a strange object that was half-human and half-fish would come to welcome me.

Then the half human-half-half-fish being would come to me and say: ‘welcome, my wife, I have been waiting for you’. But I would quickly reply: ‘I am not your wife’. When I tried to escape, they would catch me and tell me that I belonged to them.

I was not able to escape from them, so, when I woke up, I would start crying. And then, the water spirit would be telling me that I should know that I was her daughter, and that she had been waiting for me. Whenever this happened, and I woke up later, I would start crying.

This continued to happen. Each time I slept, I would see myself enfolded by water, though I would be on dry land. The water spirit would be telling me that I was her daughter and that I can’t escape it, that I belong to their world. Each time I slept, I would only be seeing their faces, and I would wake up to start crying.

When I traveled to my village, my grandmother would refuse to allow me to take bath at the stream because, she was afraid that they might take me away. Each time I wanted to go to the stream, she would insist that somebody to accompanied me. Before long, I started to produce children in the spirit world.

“More strange things happened. A man reneged on his promise to give me money; I told him that he will meet with some misfortune. It happened to him that way.

Later, the water spirit gave me the day and time she will come to take me, since I was stubborn and had refused to come on my own. That day, I refused to enter the house.

Before this time, my mother had become a Christian, and had been persuading me to give my life to Christ. But I would always tell her that I wanted God to give me a special calling as it happened to the people of old. But she would tell me that God called people in diverse ways. After that I began to see visions of the Rapture. When I told my mother about them, she would say that that was God’s way of calling me.

“A day came, and the Combined Sunday Service of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement was holding in Port Harcourt.

I was in attendance and the message entitled: “The Proselytes, The Penitent And The Converted” was given. It was a very moving message.

After the message, an altar call was made. I came out and prayer was made for me. Immediately, I felt weak and it happened as if something was removed from me. My life was changed.

And from that day, I started burning all the worldly things I had in the house. I loved “weave-on”, but I had to dispose of that. I gave my hair a low-cut to show physically that I had commenced a new beginning in Christ.

After I had given my life to Christ, I began dropping all worldly things. I needed also to address the matter of my WAEC results.

When I was offered admission in one of the Universities, I had no complete WAEC papers. So, I had to secure fake results to secure the admission. But now that I have given my life to Christ, I had to withdraw from the University because, I knew that the O’level results I presented to secure the admission were not genuine.

 Presently, I am supposed to be a fourth year undergraduate of Chemical Engineering at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. I am happy for the restitution I have made, even though I have no degree now. I know that I am walking in the path of righteousness of God and I am sure of making heaven at last .

Praise the Lord.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...