Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blessed With Twins After Miscarriage

“It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is they faithfulness. – Lamentations 3:22-23.

PRAISE the Lord! My name is Chidiebere Kalu and I worship at Okoko Parish of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, Lagos. Sometime in April last year, my wife took in, and one day, I went to visit one of my brothers.

When I returned from the visit, I was surprised at what I saw: blood drops all over the place caught my attention and I wondered what had happened. I asked my wife and she told me that she had been bleeding. I took her to the hospital and, fortunately, that day was a Charismatic Hour fellowship day.

After the doctor had attended to her by flushing her system, since the baby was gone, she insisted that she must be in the fellowship that day because the pastor had prophesied that the people he would minister to that day would give birth to twins and that she wanted to go and claim hers. I asked her if she had the strength to be in fellowship that day and she said she would try.


The Couple With Their Babies


So, we came to fellowship, and in the course of prayers, the pastor prophesied that even though some of the women had had miscarriages, they would receive double portions of God’s blessings.  Not long after this prayer, my wife was blessed.

I had travelled last March, and while I was away, my wife called me and said she had gone for a scan and the result was that the babies in her womb might come out with their legs during delivery. The first question I asked her was whether she had gone to see the pastor. She said yes that the pastor had assured her that there would be no problems and that she should not entertain any fears. I asked her if she believed what the pastor said and she said yes.

After the Easter programme, I travelled again and my wife kept calling and expressing fears about how she was going to be delivered of the babies. I told her to keep calm that God who put them there would surely make a way for them to come out.

I encouraged her to keep in touch with the pastor and do whatever she was told to do. She told me she had seen the pastor and he had advised her to go and register at Badagry General Hospital. I sent her some money and she went and registered there.

She complained of severe pains and kept wondering how she was going to cope with another operation and all that. I told her that what she was expressing was what her mind was telling her, that she did know the mind of God. To cut the long story short, it happened last Friday.

Early that morning, the usual experience of women in that condition started. She was having pains and I said to her that it was for good. I dressed up and went with her to the hospital.

Brethren, believe me, immediately we arrived at the hospital, they checked her BP and it was 180. I became afraid and had to send a text message to our pastor who called later to say that he got the text message that all was well. I kept my fingers crossed and just about ten minutes after I had spoken with the pastor, they took her to the labour ward. Within a space of two minutes from then, I heard the cry of babies.

When a nurse came out from the labour room and I asked her about the situation of things, she said everything was alright. Later, they brought the babies out to the ward. My wife said she couldn’t believe her eyes that the babies (a boy and a girl) came out with their legs and there was no tear or any problem.

In fact, as I am testifying now, the babies and their mother are at home resting and they are very sound. I am grateful to God and members of the church for their support and most especially, our pastor, for his fatherly care and love.

Praise the Lord!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...