Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Saved And Blessed

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”— Matthew11: 28.

BRETHREN, my name is Ngeyedu Isaac Kwame. I worship at the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement in Monrovia, Liberia. I live in the same neighbourhood with the National Pastor of the Watchman in Liberia, Pastor Nehemiah Ekechukwu.

                                                                                                                                                                                    
 Before I gave my life to Christ, whenever the pastor met me, he would share the message of  our Lord Jesus Christ with me. 

I used to do most of my washings on Sundays and whenever he saw me washing, he would say to me, Mr. Man, you are supposed to be in church and not be doing what you are doing now.

I pondered what he kept telling me and one day, I took a decision to follow Christ.

 

I then went to him and told him that what he had been telling me was the truth and that I would like to accompany him to church.

 He was thrilled and after a short exhortation, he prayed for me and the next Sunday, I was in the fellowship. I responded to the altar call that day and there and then I wholly gave my life to Christ.

I noticed that there was some construction work going on in the church and I vowed to offer my services as a mason free of charge to God.

 Though I took that decision without expecting any financial reward, God blessed me with a contract to erect three buildings which I am presently executing.

Praise the Lord!”







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...