Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fibroid Removed

“For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord…Jeremiah 30:17.

BRETHREN, I want to share with you all today the wonderful testimony of how the Almighty God removed a fibrous mass from my womb.

My name is Happiness Madu and I worship at the Ojodu Parish of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, Lagos. When I was newly married in 2007, it was discovered that I had fibroid. Scan results had shown where it was in my womb. During my first pregnancy, it caused me so much pain.

 I also experienced heavy flows during my monthly period. I would remember that my two elder sisters had been operated upon because of this same problem.



I feared at that time that the presence of the fibroid would affect the pregnancy, but God did not allow it. In fact, I was very alarmed at that time. The hospital I was using was a Christian one and the matron there assured me that everything would be okay.

She told me not to worry about the fibroid. Thank God, the situation was well-managed and I was safely delivered of my first baby in 2008.

Now, I began to seek God’s face concerning the removal of the fibrous mass from my womb. I prayed that God would melt it so that I could pass it out of my body during my menstrual period. I prayed with my husband and I remember that he made a decree and commanded the fibroid to die while laying his hands on my tummy.

Now, later, I took in again and when I went for a scan, there was no trace of fibroid in my womb again. God had answered our prayers. At first, I couldn’t believe my eyes, and so went for another scan, this time at a different place and the result still showed that there was no sign of fibroid in me.

 I recall that after the first delivery, I had gone to the General Hospital, Ikeja, and had seen a gynecologist who examined me, prescribed some drugs for me, and asked me to report back later, possibly for an operation.

But before that time reached, we now discovered that there was no fibroid. I noticed that I had an unusually heavy flow during my menstruation, which looked like a haemorrhage and shortly after that experience, I felt no more pains in my abdomen.

I am happy to announce that God has healed me by removing the problem that had been troubling me and I am going to pay my vow unto Him.

Praise the Lord!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...