Monday, February 28, 2011

Four Years Ulcer Defeated

OSISI Andrew Anaelechukwu from Okoko Parish of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, Lagos Diocese, has every reason to be most thankful to  the almighty God.  Indeed the mercy and love of God  touched him recently, and a terrible affliction that has all these while plagued his life was rolled away. 

Before this great miracle came, so much money has gone into buying relevant medications and paying hospital charges, and purchase of drugs. But succour and relief remained quite beyond his grasp. But his  encounter with God as he joined the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement has changed the story of his life. Today, he has a great testimony in his mouth. He testified recently:

OSISI Andrew Anaelechukwu

        “I am here to thank the Lord for the healing He granted  me. For four years now , I have  been suffering from ulcer. Despite all the medications prescribed at the different hospitals I had visited, which I took accordingly,  the problem still  persisted.
All these  years,  it had been a period of torment and pain. I used to carry my drugs with me anywhere I was going  because of the frequent pain and hotness I experienced in my stomach. However, after I joined the Watchman in June last year (2003), and prayers were made for me,  I received my healing. But, unfortunately, because I did not share the testimony of what happened to me at that time, the ailment returned.
                “So I came here still looking unto God for help and deliverance. And in the first day of this December Retreat, the Lord visited me. While he was ministering, the servant of God, the General Overseer, Pastor A. C.  Ohanebo, asked us to lay our hands on any part of our bodies where we had problems. And I did as he said.

Then, he prayed for us, and after that I stopped taking my drugs. From that day till now I have not experienced any pain again. And to crown the blessing, when our General Overseer ministered again yesterday,  he told us that the Lord was going to give us majestic injection,  and immediately I felt a sharp sensation in my stomach.

And I can confirm now that I am perfectly healed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...